Talk:Assassin Asuran armor
Awesome reskin of imperial armor ;) Love it! It takes the nice bottom from imperial.. improves it, and drags the rest of the outfit up to scratch too ^^ Katzchen 22:58, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- I'll admit that anyone who liked elite imperial will probably like this better. It's a better skin for the same model. If not for the weird exposed crotch on the female, I'd probably get this. Bcstingg 15:42, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- Completely agreed. I like imperial, but I like this better. Weird exposed crotch??? I didn't even notice! Pretensciousboy 02:28, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, but it's there, I guess you're right. I think I'll get it anyway for my girl sin. Dye the crotch pink? Pretensciousboy 02:29, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- I love t3h wimminz but find it kind of annoying how she's completely covered EXCEPT the inner leg area. Pointless. Either make the rest of it skimpy or cover that shit up. I love skimpiness but ONE OR THE OTHER.- Vanguard 22:53, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- I don't get the shoulder pads. Is the Asura Assassin supposed to be a deadly foot ball player or some thing?--Yozuk 03:57, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
I can't stand this armor. It's a crappy reskin of a good armor. Not enough of it dyes. Aldarik 15:06, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
 Black dyed?
Can anyone show me this in black dye? I would highly appreciate that. Kanijah 18:18, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- I can tell you from personal experience, white dye is so much better. I've been doing Perma Shadow farming, making rediculous amounts of money, and my wallet became bigger than my brain. Dyed my brand new Asuran armor all black. Woke up the next morning and decided black Auran armor is garbage. Dyed it white. I'll try and get the pictures up in an hour or two. - WeHeartKatamari 19px 08:37, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
White is really cool. I have this armor white on my sin and love it!--Nolan Al Thane 03:36, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Ayone has a dye chart on this?
- Try this outfit with leet luxon pants and the deldrimor winged shoes <3 (oooo and also the leet luxon mask.) R U Who U Want To B 20:00, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
 "That blue part"
Can someone who has this armour please tell me which part of it the last note (which is very awkwardly worded btw) refers? In looking at the pics I don't see anything navy blue.--Gwenar Leours 21:11, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- The blue part is everithing that's not red.184.108.40.206 11:37, 14 June 2012 (UTC)