Talk:Mirror of Disenchantment
 where's the symbiosis?
- well ok, maybe because it has no recharge time and will be spammed on several party members. —ZerphaThe Improver 15:12, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- You got it. It's a common elite because one player will spam it on all his team members before battle starts. --18.104.22.168 17:15, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
This completely breaks bonders. Ojamo 01:29, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- Welcome to the world of strategy. There's a bit of it left in guild wars, but that's boasting. -- euphoracle | talk 02:05, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
 PvE Uses...
If one was to go up against some of the packs of Raptors in the Tarnished Coast area, would hitting one of them with this spell get rid of their collective Critical Defenses enchant? --GreyGhost 05:29, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- You, sir, have just made my day. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:KrelusDerian (talk).
- Depend if they are all party members worth testing--22.214.171.124 21:06, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Countering Aegis was a great incentive for bringing this skill along. I can't imagine this being very useful now, maybe for taking out multiple copies of Prot Spirit or Guardian or somethin'... 126.96.36.199 04:52, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Might work well against gimmick teams where everyone has an enchantment dependent build with the same enchants. It helps prevent such things from making it into the meta too much that everyone would start brining this to counter it. Necromas 07:18, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
what is the icon of? I can't really figure it out.
- It's a person bent over in pain with his hand over his head and some swirly white effect hitting him in the back. Necromas 07:18, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
I think you could buff this skill a bit. Giving it an effect like: Remove one enchantment from target foe. All of that foe's party members also lose that same enchantment. For every enchantment removed that way affected foes take (1..5..10) dmg. It wouldn't be to strong that way and will get a reason to be in the domination magic...or you could give it an effect so you would get energy out for every removed enchantment and move it to inspiration... Lou Wolfskin 00:08, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
Wonderful against droughtlings, to remove their Stoneflesh Aura. 188.8.131.52 21:01, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
 Great use against Vigorous Spirit
Since monks seem to spam that skill so much.--Eclipse143 06:13, 29 July 2011 (UTC)