Talk:Ranger Leather Long Coat
Anyone else notice the obvious reskin?--Raph 01:33, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- It's ancient right? Syntheticfibers 03:59, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
why isnt this available to put on display in the hall of monuments? from what I understand, you don't need headgear to display it, and this seems like a completely relevant prestige armor set....I dont' really get it. Wandering Traveler 17:19, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- That's because it's only when it comes to the headgear you can choose if to buy it or not. The rest of the armor always have to be a whole set, and this armor part is not part of a set. - helena 18:47, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
"Deldrimor armor is crafted by Gobrech Stonefoot in Central Transfer Chamber after you have reached rank 5 (Bold Delver) in the Deldrimor title track. It consists of several stand alone pieces specific to the profession and is not considered an armor set.
- Ah curses. ah well, that cleared it up. thanks. Wandering Traveler 03:22, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
 Weird Movement
If you move left-forward (hold W and A together), there's this weird movement. The bottom part of the coat jumps way too far and it looks pretty weird.
- Every ranger coat does that, at least the male ones. --Silva 15:02, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
it isnt worth reporting that it has clipping issues because of all the spikes everyone will know the clipping issues
- Yes it is worth putting them down, GWW tries to put down all clipping issues, even if obvious to some people, they may not be to others. Also, please sign your comments with four tildes ~~~~. --220.127.116.11 15:11, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
 Nice Coat - but difficult to match with anything
Coat looks terrible unless you use thin boots - but the thin boots only match with thin legs - and most legs clip with this set, e.g. Istani, sunspear, kurzick... Rather luckily it looks like norn + asuran don't clip - but the boots are shite. --Chieftain Alex 11:57, 8 April 2011 (UTC)