Talk:Ritualist Elite Imperial armor
 Face Tattoos?
Is it just me or does the current armor lack the facial tattoos from the immages provided? I have this set and my rit shows no tattoos on the face. Same applies for the non-elite version. Was currious as to why. Was there a game update to remove the facial tattoos and if so shoudln't the page be changed to reflect current modifications? Yukiro 03:42, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
In my opion one of the best armors for Rts annoying location to get it though Zachariah Zuan. 06:13, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Definately the best, im getting this on ma rit :D--Calerouxz 01:08, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- IMO, the regular Imperial armor for rits looks cooler. This looks like the regular set of armor has been torn to shreds. Paddymew 09:16, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
 Nicest Rit
This is in my opinion the best Rit Armor in the factions campaign. I got it and dyed it red...It now looks awsome. Check it out on my rit's own wiki page: Uniritual--Calerouxz 03:59, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- I Think it and it's regular counterpart look the best dyed silver. Lord Zepherr 16:23 July 25 2009 (UTC)
 Male female version so different
The female version is so much different than the male one almost as if its not the same armor
- they added tattoos to the shoulder...thats it :/ not different, also please sign your comments Zachariah Zuan. 00:00, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- female armor has bones and sculls on it, male does not.
- female leggins end with some kind of furr, male lack this.
- female armor has black contours, both leggins and chest, male does not and is quite pale.
- female leggins have ornamental decorations, male laggins have geometrical ones.
- male armor has undyable brown leather-like elements, female lacks this at all, so they dye quite differently too.
 Dyed white, any good?
Does anyone have a screen of what it looks like dyed white? Please post (or hunt me down in game, P R E T E, to show me) please. ^.^ Prete.
Should it be noted that the female's left glove clips with her hand? It does while she's standing, to a lesser extend while she's holding a focus, and I don't have a staff on me to check. - June 23, 2011