I don't necessarily agree to redirect Tengu Wars here, since it seems to be not a matter of plurality, but the overall conflict's actual name. I won't revert though, since there's nothing to revert to ;-) Anyone else's thoughts? -elviondale (tahlk) 19:41, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- yup you are right elviondale =] here is a quote from Emperor Kisu from his speech at the day of the tengu festival.
- He played an integral part in bringing an end to the conflict that has come to be called the Tengu Wars.
- this shows that it is called the tengu wars. ill change the page name back and reword the article. Nice observation there! :) --Alien 19:55, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
Congrats! You are the 10,000'th article on Guild Wars Wiki!Blackie ewilson92 02:22, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
Wow he was the 10000 post on guru and its listed on the main website. Shinjinbukai 02:31, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Serious congratulations to both GWW for hitting 10,000 and Alien for posting it :D Andrik Of Ascalon 21:06, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- I added a bit more information gathered from Tengu Accord Missions on the reason the war started. Dero Ahmonati 21:20, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Of my rememberance, the sources of the Tengu Wars come from the Divided Empire, the Day of the Tengu celebration which has lacking info, and the Tengu Accords. I'll look through those and look at the other wiki's info on the Day of the Tengu to see if I can find more dialogue and fill in later. But yes, there is more info out there now. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 21:48, 26 May 2009 (UTC)