From Guild Wars Wiki
The picture above is a peacefull elephant... But I am not that fat !
 About what I think
- I prefer to encourage people and to give them a chance. Afterall, GWW monkeys are useful, even helpful.
- I like consistency.
- I'd rather leave trollers, they aren't productive.
- Wikis aren't forums.
About in game activities :
- My main character is GWAMM, I have one character per profession. That means I spent more time than what is reasonable on GW.
- I like to create builds and test them. GW is a puzzle game.
- FPDL : An Optimized Build for a reliable method to death-level your menagerie pets in batch. As low as 13 min, a death-level for any pet from level 5 to 20.
- (Small) Guild Wars Monitor project page. A small console apps to monitor zoning chars in Guild Wars. You are reading wiki, waiting for a pvp instance ? You won't miss ever again the start. Usefull to be notified of disconnected presearing DL sessions, aswell.