Photo Booth creates a blank grey space in the Isle of the Nameless explorable zone to create an even and glare-free background for screenshots and video. The area has the ability to use skills and is in range of enemy dummies to attack as well as friendly NPCs to buff.
- This mod isn't recommended for normal play as it turns a decent amount of the Battle Isles environments into solid white & grey.
- I found the images to be much more clear if you turn Post Processing Effects off for the screenshots.
- Creator: Farlo - Page for this mod
- Download: Download from MediaFire
- Sample: Location of the Grey area. A raw screenshot may look like this, and can be made into a usable image through editing.
 Interactive Map Helper
Mainly created in order to get screenshots for the Interactive Maps project, this mod will remove cloud cover and the Luxon/Kurzick border. As the project requires it, I'll update it to remove almost all the Mission Map markers and "fog" for dungeons and underground zones.