From Guild Wars Wiki
 GWW's Copyright policy, in simple terms.
- All content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL) or is copyrighted by Arenanet. In other words, if it does not specifically say that it's licensed under the GFDL, or is content from Guild Wars, and other Arenanet sources, then you can't upload it here.
- You may not upload copyrighted content and say "it's okay under Fair Use". Arenanet have said that this is not permitted.
- Content from GuildWiki is not allowed. (cc-by-nc-sa is incompatible with GFDL).
- Most content from Wikipedia is allowed. Text is, as it's GFDL, but check images to see if the licence is GFDL/compatible with GFDL.
- Derivative works of copyrighted works are not your original work and therefore still copyright the original author. This includes tracing images, either by hand or computer.
- U.S. Copyright law applies since the servers are in the United States.