From Guild Wars Wiki
Misplaced feedback page.
- Must have Hero Rank 1 to enter.
- Random Enter (like Random Arena)
- 8 (or 4) People enter, there are no Teams however, everyone is solo.
- Match lasts for 5 minutes, or until 1 person remains, which ever comes first.
- No Resurection shrines.
- This game mode is only for those who are either testing thier builds for AB, RA or just for fun.
Heroes are not allowed, this is pure Deathmatch. This enables adavnced PvP people to test thier builds for Solo capabilities, i.e :
- Self Heal
- Enough Damage Output
- Energy Management
- For a Victory reward is 5 copper Zaishen Coins
- For 5 consecutive Victories, 1 Silver Zaishen Coin + 50 Balthazar Faction
- 20 balthazar faction per kill
- After 10 Consecutive Victories, User is returned to Outpost.
- Maximum of 6 Silver Zaishen Coins a day per user. (to be fair) Which also means 150 Copper Zaishen coins a day per user.
- However No Limit on Balthazar Faction.
- To Play you must have a quest (hidden NPC in heroes ascent?) in your log, this quest will log your victories, if a user reaches 100 (1000) victories, they get 1 open of a victory chest (only reward from quest).
- on open Quest Number will reset.
- when timer reaches 0, everyone gets returned to outpost.
- This Map will be a very short space, Like the size of Brawlers Pit or the Training Arena's. So people will have a close combat, and wont have the chance to run far or run the timer out to 0. There will be no leverage places, like bridges or ledges. this could be unfair for people against a solo ranger or if someones blocking through a wall.