Profile & Contact Info
IGN: Unien Aule, Icelord Ulmo, Unien Frostwind
Guild: Fifteen Over Fifty [Rare]
Alliance: Scars Meadows [SMS] (Kurzick)
 Current Builds
My favorite ranger, even though it's not barrage. Dual Shot Punishing Shot Hunter's Shot Distracting Shot Favorable Winds Kindle Arrows Judge's Insight Resurrection Signet
- Attributes: Marksmanship 16(12+1+3) Expertise 10 (9+1) Wilderness Survival 10(9+1)
- Armor: Archer's Mask of Superior Marksmanship, then whatever else you feel like.
- Weapon set: Vampiric Flatbow (or bow you like best) of Defense
- Optional equipment: Defensive staff with +health for running away when your team dies.
Alternate degen ranger, not tested as much yet. Read the Wind Poison Arrow Screaming Shot Distracting Shot Savage Shot Toxicity Signet of Capture Sunspear Rebirth Signet
- Attributes/armor/weapon: Still in development
How to kill your own party so fast it will make your head spin (developed on accident) Read the Wind Poison Arrow Screaming Shot Distracting Shot Savage Shot Toxicity Pestilence Sunspear Rebirth Signet
- Yeah, it's not much different, but with bleeding and poison, you've got -9 degen, and then Pestilence spreads it to all the nearby enemies, AND your own teammates. Combine this with a necro using disease on Margonites, so normally your party wouldn't be diseased either, and you have a recipie for some nice, hot gg. I've been trying to come up with a use for Pestilence in PvE, but I have been unable to do so yet, except for maybe dazed, but that could also be extremely dangerous.