ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/Completely Eliminate Gold Buyers Methods
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Fix Gold Selling issues(Discussion)
Here are a few suggestions to help fix Gold Selling/Buying:
- Disallow trade for a week after character creation.
- Also, make it so when you drop itmes in explorable areas, no one can pick it up but the person who droped it, so drop trading wont occur.
- Why this is a good idea
- It is the most probable way to end gold trading crap
- This can hurt Gold Sellers and help bring stability to the economy
- Why it may not work out
- It'd be extremely annoying to everyone other than gold sellers.
- You'll lose a load of the community due to being pathetic, exactly as Jagex did with their piece of crap RS.
- It's not clear why either of the measures would impact gold selling. The first suggestion just requires gold sellers/buyers to wait a week. The second wouldn't stop bots from farming.
- why not just ban gold sellers? seriously, what if 1 of my friends wants 2 give me some money 4 my new char? is that a crime?