From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Monday, January 23, 2012
- Fox Fangs (PvP): reduced bonus damage to 10...25.
- Leaping Mantis Sting: reduced bonus damage to 5...15.
- Crippling Victory: increased adrenaline cost to 6; removed Cripple from AoE component.
- Onslaught (PvP): removed 25% movement-speed increase.
- Twin Moon Sweep (PvP): reduced damage by 25%.
- Wearying Strike: increase adrenaline cost to 6.
- Blinding Flash: increased recharge to 8 seconds.
- Glyph of Sacrifice: added the following functionality: "Ends prematurely if you use a non-spell skill."
- Obsidian Flame (PvP): split for PvP; reduced damage to 22...92.
- Shield Guardian: reduced cost to 5 Energy; increased casting time to 1.5 seconds.
- Spirit Bond: reduced healing threshold to 50 damage; reduced healing to 30...90.
- Spirit Bond (PvP): reduced healing threshold to 50 damage; reduced healing to 30...90.
- Wild Throw: added the following functionality: "All of your non-spear attack skills are disabled for 3 seconds."
- Melandru's Shot: reduced recharge to 8 seconds.
- Enraged Smash (PvP): split for PvP; increased recharge to 10 seconds.
- Yeti Smash: removed 1 second activation; reduced adrenaline cost to 6.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update was explained on Feedback:Robert Gee/Journal#January 20th 2012: Snow Day Skill Update Preview.