Feedback:User/DIVA/Anet: Monk buff needed!
| Anet: Monk buff needed!|
|Categories|| Skill feedback|
- I would like to introduce real alternatives to so-called "meta skills" from the monk profession.
- Throughout the years, most updates focused on buffing other classes whilst the few skill updates for monk nerfed him. With rising power of eles and overall overpowered non elite skills from mesmer and necros new elite skills are needed for the monk.
- Besides PnH (which should have a little lower recharge (10 would be fine) there is no suffiecient hex remove that can actually be used. Non-elite hex removals can never compete with spammable overpowered mesmer hexes.
- I also derived the idea of health gain or healing per second, which should be considered for monk as a full healing profession.
- These are some basic ideas, I will try to keep them updated and I will react to any feedback I gain in and outside of this wiki.
Every player is welcome to participate!
- Spellbreaker(longer cd)
- Spell Shield(now very active enchantment)
- Mending(complete makeover)
- Healing Ring(ajusted range)
- Dwaynas Sorrow (complete makeover)
- Added Healing Light
- Added Scribe's Insight
this skill used to be underpowered, this way it can compete with word of healing a higher cd and condition higher cd make up for the lower cost.
Other than farming, this skill had no real use especially in PvP. This way the caster can actually react to enemy spell casters
Again an elite hex removal that was just not good enough be be an elite. This way a monk removing lots of hexes will suffer a higher recharge, so it's not overpowered.
Scribe's Insight 0 1 20 Elite Signet. For 0...16...20 seconds you have + 2 to your monk attributes. Initial effect: For each monk enchantment on you, you lose 1 hex and 1 condition. For each hex or condition removed this way you gain 0...4...5 Energy and 0...24...30 Health
The old version was useless, since no monk relied on any non elite signet. This way it might work
A way more active way for spell shield. This way it might actually be introduced to the game.
Signet of Devotion had no use in PvP. The 2 second cast screamed for interruption. This way it is worth taking whilst Signet of Rejunevation canno be taken.
This skill was overall underpowered. This way it is better. With its 3/4sec interruptable and as an enchantment still removeable.
A combination of Dwayna's Kiss and Words of Comfort packed in an elite. the old version had no use.
The old version was useless both in PvP and PvE. Its effect is overwhelmed by any other regeneration skill. This way it can be used against pressure.
The old version had no use for PvP. Conditional healing per second seems way better.
The old version was a weird dublicate of Heal Area. This way, it might be included in some monk builds.
The current version is too weak. the 8 second recharge make it almost useless against intelligent melee/casters. Since it is protection prayers, it should actually protect the target
This is an elite Hex removal, that stacks energy loss per hex removed. highly needed against hexers stacking overpowered unelite hexes without the worries of them being removed properly.
Shield of Deflection used to be weaker than Guardian due to its high recharge and its cost, this way, it is worth an elite, but can also be removed easily, so not overpowered.