|Note: Post your suggestions about the Guild Wars official website here. Please add your thoughts to an existing thread, when possible, and add newest topics at the bottom of the page.|
If your suggestion/question is regarding Guild Wars Wiki, please go to Help:Ask a wiki question.
Free Storage Update
- Nice catch, Freedom! I've updated the page to remove the reference to the pane. Thanks :) -- Emily Diehl (talk) 23:51, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
GuildWars.com : Home > Community > Photo Album section
Hello there, just random thoughts again. I was wondering if it's worth updating or not the photo album with pics and/or videos or infos about the latest(s) PAX events of 2008 and 2009, as the latest entries mentionned were added in 2007. That would refresh up a bit that part as community news section is very up to date, which makes a weird contrast ! :P I'm aware suggestions like this are easy to be said rather than doing them but well, it's more a note about the website for a basic player view. Thanks for reading :) Davor Belegnaur 22:25, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
- Heya Davor! Nope, this is a great idea and something we do eventually want to do. The problem is, our current gallery system on the website is really old, so it's a LOT of effort to update in its current state. We have some stuff in the works that will take care of this whole issue, but it's not ready just yet. In the meantime, check out our Flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arenanet. Regina and Martin frequently stick photos in there, so that's the most current set of pics at this point. Thanks so much for your suggestion :) -- Emily Diehl (talk) 23:54, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Hero Battle Ladder
take it off players.guildwars.com . — Balistic 01:10, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- this really should be done, and we're more than a year later...--Vampiretrix 17:54, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Official Guild Wars forum
The official website should have a forum for people to have a main forum that they can post suggestions and the devs can respond to questions on. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Apollysis (talk).
Forums are more user friendly when making suggestions and allow for continual discussion on different subjects like game or wiki improvements. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by I approve this pwn (talk).
I second this, forums are much easier to use and people are used to normal forums. I think that less then 10% of the people who would post on a forum will post here on the wiki. It took me a long time aswel before i started posting here, its a weird way to post, just editing etc.
- Wiki suggestions go to Talk:Main Page/editcopy, this is for GuildWars.com. -- FreedomBound 01:33, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
Perhaps there could/should be a link to the Consumables page, as there is for Runes, Kits, etc.
there should be a page containing a simple price list of almost every item and if possible a organised list eg: all axe toghter on 1 page with a pitcure to go with the name and price of the axe. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- Prices change on a daily basis, it would be near impossible to keep an accurate and up-to-date list of the price of every item.- TheRave (talk) 09:05, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
I use Google Chrome now but when I try and search on GWW I cannot click in the search box. I have to hit 'go' or 'search' then use the search page... any ideas? Feel free to shout at me if this is the wrong place. Kraal Fardale 16:54, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Apologies, I did read the bit at the top but missed the word 'official' and even if I did I probably still would have asked here 'cos I thought this is the official wiki page...Kraal Fardale 11:26, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- oops obviously I didn't read all of it completely missed the last line, sorry :D Kraal Fardale 11:26, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
There should be a "+1" button for publishing content on google plus on the GW2 website. I think it would be more useful than reddit or digg buttons.