Hi everyone! My name is Emily Diehl, and I'm one of the devs that putters around on the wiki helping out where I can. I joined the ArenaNet Systems Design team about four years ago as our Design Liaison. Since that time, I've shifted roles a bit. I currently act as our Content Manager/Web Producer, and have recently joined the community team as one of our Community Managers! Over the next few days, I'll update my wiki page with more information. Until then, be sure to drop by my talk and say hello!
The best way to contact me is via the wiki. I check the site constantly from work, home, and my phone (I have a GWW icon on my iPhone. No lie).
- I read as many Talk, User talk, and Guild Wars Wiki talk pages as I can for questions and issues that I can help with, so don't be afraid to discuss items on their respective pages. If you have something that you really want me to look at, fire a link onto my talk page and I'll check it out for you.
- Overall, if anyone needs to contact me directly, please feel free to use my talk page.
- As a general guideline:
- I am the best person to talk to for technical, wiki-related issues. If the site's acting funky, I work with the team to get stuff ironed out.
- I am a great person to talk to if you want images for wiki articles or have general questions about the game that I can pass on to other teammates.
- I am not the best person to talk to about things like support, billing, etc. That stuff should go over to Gaile, although I can route things for you if you're stuck and don't know where to go.
- I love it when people just stop by to say hi, so feel free to do that any time :)
Here are some other ArenaNet folks that have userpages on the wiki. I probably biffed some of their titles, since most of us hold really general ones. We're not much of a title company