Guild Wars Core
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Within the context of Guild Wars, core refers to those features which are common to all campaigns, expansions, and installation, such as:
- The 252 player-usable Core skills.
- The 6 professions available in all campaigns: Warrior, Ranger, Monk, Necromancer, Mesmer and Elementalist.
- Certain weapons and crafting materials.
- The Mists and The Battle Isles core regions.
- Armor available from the Fissure of Woe (Obsidian).
Anomaly.The April 22, 2020 update added ten elite skills to the game, one for each profession. They are all classified as Core skills, despite not being limited to only the six Core professions, nor are they available in all of the individual Guild Wars installments.
- Core can also refer to players who regularly play GvG for their guilds (normally called a "Core Team").
- Core may also refer to the item Destroyer Core in Eye of the North (though these are often referred to as dcores in this context).