About the User
- First of all, I'd like to say 'Hi' to those actually reading my user page. WOOPAH!
- I live in Central England and have been playing Guild Wars since November '06.
- I'm only a casul player; only playing maybe 2 hrs on weeknights and 4ish at the weekend.
- I'm basically a PvE player but I have slowly been introducing myself to PvP, succeding in some areas
- ...and epic phialing in other (I mainly need to remember to stay as a mid-line...)
- On wiki, I normally try to answer questions that seem to have escaped the notice of the regular question answerers.
- You may also be interested in my Talk Page and my Feedback Page.
- This is my main character, as such he is the one that has acheived the most; both titles and mission completion (see other tabs), owns the better heroes (runed up and half decent weapon sets) and owns the better looking armour (as far as male ele armor goes).
- His name is heavily influenced by characters from James Clemmen’s ‘The Banned and the Bannished’ novel series; namely the mountain man 'Kral' and the wolven half of the si'luran twins 'Fardale'. As you read further you will notice the latter name has become my Family name.
- Kraal dreams of a large apartment near the central hubbub of Lions Arch, where he would like to help others of his profession gain greater knowledge in the art of the elementalist. However, due to the recent credit crunch he has been forced to save on heating bills by living among the hot rocks of Perdition Rock. He sits at home waiting for his next chance to help the world and already there are tales of rumblings deeper in the earth than any Destroyer could tunnel...
- My perma-pre...Woot!! This guy is now lvl 16 , has the max (pre) armor dyed a nice, very original and, totaly my own unique mix of...wait for it...yellow XD. Still having loads of fun with him and the peeps in Pre are so friendly :D and frequent trips to Mr Sanfords' little hidy hole is starting to rot my mains teeth with all the sweets and beer Boulder is sending in care packages :S
- Well, her sole purpose in life is to stand in pre, clear Boulders inventory of sweets, party items and alcohol and eventually give them to Kraal in to post, hence 'Courier Mule' :D :D
- He started out as a name saver for GW2; Krobewulf was my atempt at combining the three norn forms; crow, bear, and wolf (Kro, Be, Wulf) and was therefore going to be used for a norn char, but I have since found out that those are no longer going to be the main (deities?) so is sitting at lvl 13 in Keining Center waiting for me to take him somwhere to get some better leggings...Part of the reason he's just sitting there is that I've tried to monk but I found that I was just staring at peoples' life bars and not much else. I mean, I'll like to see things, thats the reason I'm primarily a caster, so I can take a back seat, zoom all the way out a watch whats going on...
- I got bored of all the Dervish runners so i decided to see what all the hype was about. He has traveled thru most of Elona but has since taken a bit of a back seat.
- 10 guesses what proffesion this guy is :D :D Again, he has made it thru much of his home continent, Cantha, but not much further...
- Another of those chars that was made because of a certain build. SoS was being bummed at the time (and still is really) so I made this Rit. I had loads of fun with him but yet again, he's been shoved under the carpet, except, he has The Time is Nigh so the only job he does now it to ferry people to Docks :D
- My poor attempt at a Ranger :D Lvl 16 and ploughing thru factions right now again having loads of fun...