KYLLÄ--184.108.40.206 13:52, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- Um, hi. What is that supposed to mean exactly? And why are you posting it on everyone's talk page :S.- TheRave (talk) 13:54, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
User Page Help
So I was wondering If you or some one you knew could make a user page for me.
I've been trying my damnedest for the past week to get used to wiki code but just when I think i got it stuff goes whack.
I like Yours and I like Cyan's page too if there would be anyway to colaborate with someone who likes to make pages I'd greatily appreciate the help.--Kyoraku 04:24, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hey. I'm more than happy to help in the small amount of spare time I have. What exactly is it you want? Your current userpage looks quite good. Is there just something you want/need changing/adding?- TheRave (talk) 18:36, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
Mop and bucket
Good luck with that one Dave, it's already giving me an aneurysm trying to follow it ;) Off for a beer instead. Fox (talk|contribs) 17:18, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think I may possibly give up. I don't he quite understands what he's doing. I'm getting sooo confused all the stuff he's moving back and forth. Might just leave it to a sysop to clear up.- TheRave (talk) 17:19, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
hey rave, i didn't think i was doing something wrong, can you plz tell me how / where to rename my files plz - Jague War --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Jague war (talk).
- I'll reply on your talk page so you can see it.- TheRave (talk) 16:44, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
wasn't aware that was allowed. Did see the other unsigned templates of various names, and figured this one was the most useful in getting done what needed to be. 220.127.116.11 15:49, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- They're all useful depending on if its a user or an ip and whether you want to use the time. Just whichever one you use make sure you put subst: before it.- TheRave (talk) 17:10, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
Cloud Xan's character template
- You kindly offered help and I admit I'm at a bit of a loss. I went ahead and reverted what I did to the character template as I said on my page...(I'd saved before seeing your message). Now the character template looks fine on my page, using the bit of code you're actually meant to copy. The character template looks fine on the template page itself (the dummy version), including when you show the hidden components. So I decided to try to put it on my page to work on it. If I copy the template code itself it looks fine, but if I copy the "usage notes" part (IE, the part you're supposed to copy and paste to make it simple) it looks awful. I thought I removed all the changes I've made (and that's the way I'm using it on my actual character page, here, where it looks fine. *boggle*
- The other thing I'm a bit curious about is this. I went ahead and coded in all the other minis on his mini template, putting it on my other characters page just to test. It will show up fine...but only if I list Vizu as the last entry. I don't know why that would matter, as I looked at the rest of the code and saw no other mention of Vizu except in the minis section.
- Any insight would be appreciated. -Ruse 01:24, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
- Update! I seem to have created a working template, you can see it on my main user page. If you could take a look at it and see if it looks sound, I'd appreciate it. I still am curious why Vizu needs to be listed last :p -Ruse 02:25, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
- The issue with the usage example is because the template gets confused with the /s (for example yes/no), I have modified the example and moved all the / to within comments.
- The Vizu issue is because the Vizu entry had 5 closing } brackets, when it should only have 3 closing } brackets. Only the last entry should have 5, to end the template. I've fixed your version for you so Vizu isn't at the end but in the order of display. Hope that helps.- TheRave (talk) 09:43, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
- Oooookay. That makes a lot of sense. Thank you again! -- Ruse 21:48, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, always happy to help.- TheRave (talk) 11:43, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
Hey, Sorry I have been inactive on the wiki and I was just re-designing my page, I apologise for inconvenience :D --Yo Jm 11:36, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, just here to help.- TheRave (talk) 11:43, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
You do realize that the username was registered? If you try to edit a user page w/o a user it alerts you. So, you should have told that user he needs to log in. --JonTheMon 15:26, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- File:User Neil2250 Heed the red writing.png this might help, it compares a reg. user with an unreg. user.--Neil2250 15:38, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Oopsy, not sure why I thought it was unregistered.- TheRave (talk) 19:12, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
I didn't say it can't be undone, but what I do on my page is what I do.
Respectfuly :), Cristianc 13:46, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
P.S. That "Hi every1" was the single phrase on that page so obviously I wrote it :) Didn't need to sign...
- Your user page is for you to do with as you will (within reason). Your talk page on the other hand is not. It is a community page which is there for people to contact you and is subject to policy.- TheRave (talk) 20:30, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Greetings. I didn't mean to say that I do what I want on my talk page. But that doesn't encourage u to modify it. Now probably thanks to u, I cannot edit ANY page but adding a new headline. Do I have to make anohter account on wiki ?! If it was u, plz undo it (and I let my talk with those comments, except yours), or I make another account - it doesnt bother me.
btw in fact u have annoyed me a little
Respecfuly Cristianc 09:53, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks to u I can now edit pages only offline. Plz fix that. Respectfuly Cristianc
- Rave would have nothing to do with the issues that you are having. G R E E N E R 10:16, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- We'll see. This happened right after he modified my page. Cristianc
- You have not been blocked from editing, and seriously, TheRave is simply another user of this wiki. He does not have access to the administrative tools required to place a ban on another user, he was simply trying to inform you of our rules. Please do not create a second account. I would recommend you try rebooting your browser and logging in again. If that doesn't work, you might post a question on our Help:Ask a wiki question page. Thanks! -- Wyn talk 11:42, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
Dude, saw your warning about Navigation bar not appearing at the top (it's somehow at the bottom). I added a new guild to our wiki website not long ago and the Nav menu pushed down below the webpage. I tried looking for the syntax that caused this issue but was unable to find it. Help!
18.104.22.168 00:10, 30 November 2011 (UTC)