From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by||Margrid the Sly |
in Throne of Secrets
(Realm of Torment)
|Preceded by||Abaddon's Gate|
- Only available if you hadn't recruited Margrid the Sly before.
- Make arrangements with Margrid's crew.
Margrid the Sly
- "Heck of an operation you have here, friend. I've heard about your band of freebooters, and I'm here to sign up. Make a change in my life and all that. Besides, I've heard there's gold to be made, and I'm a dab hand when it comes to cold cash money. 'Course, someone's going to have to tell my old mates I'm not coming back. If you're willing, I'm willing. So...ready to take on another crewmember?"
- "Margrid's leaving? What are we supposed to do? Ah, well. That's the way of it, I suppose...captain in fair weather empty bunk in foul. I suppose this presents someone around here an opportunity to fill the void. Hmmm. Yeah, wish her my best, stranger. Got some things to take care of..."
- Part of Margrid's dialogue is an obvious reference to some of Captain Jack Sparrow's from the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl movie.