From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Friday January 20, 2006
- Improved the visual appearance of the Battle Isles world map.
- Provided Free-For-All Weekend demo users with the ability to use prebuilt PvP characters without skill restrictions, and also with the ability to unlock skills from the original campaign.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from earning Faction by killing NPCs and players in Guild Battles.
- Fixed map travel issues that could temporarily redirect players into the wrong districts.
- Fixed a problem with the skill "Flesh of My Flesh" ignoring "Frozen Soil."
- Fixed a crash bug with the Assassin skill "Recall," and miscellaneous other crash bugs.