- Click to view
Enchantment Spell. While you maintain Recall, nothing happens. When Recall ends, you Shadow Step to the ally you targeted when you activated this skill and all of your skills are disabled for 10 seconds.
- Concise description
Enchantment Spell. End effect: Shadow Step to target ally. Cannot self-target and disables all of your skills for 10 seconds when it ends.
- Masaharu (Seitung Harbor)
- Michiko (Kaineng Center)
- Ziinyingmao Kaga (Dragon's Throat)
- Zytka (House zu Heltzer)
- The enchantment is maintained on the caster, not the targeted ally.
- If the target dies, you will continue to maintain Recall.
- If you dismiss the enchantment while the target is dead, you will not shadow step nor will your skills be disabled. Once the target is resurrected, the skill will resume its normal function.
- If you die while maintaining Recall your corpse will not shadow step.
- You will step to the target if the enchantment ends because you and the target move out of compass range from each other.
- Recall is the only compass range shadow step-skill that does not teleport you back to a previous position.