|Region||Shing Jea Island|
On the world map
A view inside
View of Monastery Overlook from harbor
The largest and arguably most important port in Cantha, Seitung Harbor is the point of entry for most outsiders. Ships traveling to distant Tyria or the far-flung Battle Isles depart from Seitung Harbor with dizzying regularity, while the traffic from those distant lands arrives with equal frequency. Canthans with little spare time often say they are "busy as a Seitung Harbormaster". At least, in polite company.
— in-game description
Seitung Harbor is a busy port situated along a narrow strip of lowland that's bordered by the largest bay on the southern side of Shing Jea Island, and by the island's mountain range to the north. It is the primary arrival point for visitors foreign to the island.
Characters of other campaigns will need to talk to First Mate Xiang in Kaineng Docks (outside the Marketplace) to arrive here. (This is the entry point to Shing Jea Island for non-Factions characters.)
- Jaya Bluffs (north)
- Kaineng Docks (talk to First Mate Xiang at the pier, after receiving the quest A Master's Burden)
- Saoshang Trail (west)
- Zen Daijun (east, talk to Guard Lae Fao, after completion of the Zen Daijun mission)
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- Brother Pe Wan
- First Mate Xiang
- Lady Mukei Musagi
- 10 Attendant Chien (collector for 1 Oni Claw)
- 20 Monastery Quartermasters (3 collectors for 5 Monastery Credits)
- 20 Shinichiro (artisan)
- 20 Fugui Ge (armorer)
- 20 Lain (armorer)
- 20 Tsukare (armorer)
- 20 Hai Jeling (weaponsmith)
- 20 Aiko (merchant)
- 20 Yumiko (dye trader)
- 20 San Ling (material trader)
- 20 Songlian (rare material trader)
- 20 Yukito (rune trader)
- 10 Masaharu (skill trainer)
- 20 Guard Lae Fao
- 10 First Mate Xiang
- (all level 13)
- Interactive objects:
- Complete exploration of this outpost will contribute approximately 0.4 - 0.7% to the Canthan Cartographer title, depending on whether Saoshang Trail has already been explored or not.
- Remember to explore the several long piers at the southern parts of this outpost.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Seitung Harbor.|
- The in-game description of this location is inconsistent with the actual game. It may have been an earlier design decision, since travel to and from other continents takes place in Bejunkan Pier (outside Kaineng Center) rather than here.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|