An Unwelcome Guest
|An Unwelcome Guest|
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Given by||Kirin / Zunraa |
in Seitung Harbor
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Zen Daijun|
(Click to enlarge)
Help Zunraa clear Zen Daijun of remaining evil.
- Restore Zunraa's presence by cleansing the valley of miasma. Should he fall, you may revive Zunraa by ringing the ceremonial bell at any of his shrines.
- Destroy the corrupted Zunraa.
- See Zunraa for your reward.
After completing this quest:
- Foes will not spawn in Zen Daijun if you enter from Seitung Harbor. Water Buffalos will appear.
- The Afflicted will no longer appear in Haiju Lagoon; they are replaced with equal numbers of Crimson Skull.
- Afflicted will remain in Minister Cho's Estate.
In the explorable area, follow the quest markers to the spots where miasma needs to be cleared. To achieve that, you have to run through them so that Zunraa will follow and clear them. Consider flagging your henchmen away from the miasma before leading Zunraa through it, to minimize the health degeneration. If Zunraa dies, you can re-summon him at any of the bells that are found in several spots in the area.
Instead of running through the miasma and tagging Zunraa along, you can run in circles (whenever possible) around the miasma. The advantage being that you won't be affected, while Zunraa will try to follow you, remain in the miasma and clear it.
One tactic is to clear the final miasma area before clearing the other areas (the Corrupted Zunraa doesn't appear until all other miasma have been cleared), that way when you battle the Corrupted Zunraa you won't also have to combat party wide health degeneration while fighting him.
- 13 (20) Zunraa
- 19 (29) Corrupted Zunraa
- My energies are exhausted from the effort of protecting Zen Daijun from this sickness. My weakness has allowed a dark spirit to enter the valley; it feeds on the miasma and grows stronger even as my power wanes.
- This demon is not the cause of the sickness, it is merely an opportunist. But each day it remains here, the imbalance in my valley increases; the scales that keep good and evil in check will be tipped, and....
- No! I will not stand by while my valley is defiled!
- Help me to cleanse the valley of this plague so that I may reclaim my power and return this precious valley to its former state. We must retake Zen Daijun!
- We have done it. We have retaken Zen Daijun. Thank you for helping me rid this valley of evil and disease. Blessings be upon you always.
- This is the second of the two attribute point quests available for Factions PvE characters. Completion of these quests is necessary to gain the full 200 attribute points for your character. The first quest is Lost Treasure.
- Though the quest marker at the end directs you back to Seitung Harbor, you can also get the reward from the Zunraa in your party.
- The Zunraa in Seitung Harbor is occasionally called Kirin.