Zen Daijun (explorable area)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a mission, an outpost, an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Seitung Harbor|
- Champion of Balthazar
- South, inside Ghachu Cave, nearer towards the eastern end.
- Lyssa's Muse
- West, at the exit into Seitung Harbor.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southeast, close to the signpost at Kei Beach.
- 3 Crane (around Tei Lake; either a Crane or Tiger will randomly spawn outside Seitung Harbor)
- 3 Tiger (just south of the exit into the Zen Daijun outpost; either a Tiger or Crane will randomly spawn outside Seitung Harbor)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Monk
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 12 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
- 15 (25) Jade Torn Kirin
Points of interest
- Zunraa can be summoned by using a Shrine of Zunraa and will follow your party as an ally.
- There is a Komainu guarding the passage towards Kahnju Overlook.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require killing roughly 165 foes; it can range from 1 to 166.
- Most of the afflicted groups contain an Afflicted Ritualist; prevention of their Spirit Transfer and Recuperation is recommended.
- Afflicted Rangers, Monks, Mesmers and Elementalists are only found in two or three groups.
- Factions characters can vanquish this area by killing or charming a single animal. This trick requires that all characters have completed An Unwelcome Guest and that Winds of Change is not active (either because the character has not started it or because Memories of Purity is active). It will not work if the party includes any Prophecies or Nightfall characters. This is an intended feature, rewarding Canthan natives for their role in clearing evil from the area. (Source: Gaile Gray at Inc Gamers, in 2008)