From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about a location. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Panjiang Peninsula|
Ran Musu Gardens
Central village area
Northwestern craggy beach
Several early profession-related training quests will lead here.
- Avatar of Dwayna
- At the exit into Ran Musu Gardens.
- Champion of Balthazar
- In the village at the center, south of the mountains.
- Lyssa's Muse
- East, at the exit into Sunqua Vale.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Towards the western center, close to Aerie.
- Voice of Grenth
- South, at the exit into Panjiang Peninsula.
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- Brother Pe Wan
- Lo Sha
- Soar Honorclaw
- Tahbo Paa
- 10 (20) Chen Po Chin (collector for 3 Mantid Pincers)
- 20 (20) Craw Razorbeak (collector for 3 Naga Hides)
- 20 (20) Guardsman Keiko (collector for 3 Copper Crimson Skull Coins)
- 10 (20) Mi Fai (collector for 3 Forgotten Trinket Boxes)
- 10 (20) Shenzun (collector for 3 Augmented Flesh)
- 10 (20) Xuwei Diyi (collector for 4 Animal Hides)
- 20 (20) Akin Broadcrest (weaponsmith)
- 20 (20) Melk Brightfeather (merchant)
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni (3 hidden in the craggy northwestern waterfront)
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Raider
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Hunter
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Mender
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Healer
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Mesmer
- 8 (22) Crimson Skull Ether Fiend
- 3 (22) Crimson Skull Ritualist
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Seer
- 2 (22) Naga Welp
- 6 (23) Naga Scout
- 2 (22) Naga Spellblade
- 6 (23) Naga Wizard
- 2 (22) Naga Sibyl
- 6 (23) Naga Witch
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- These festival quests will also affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 3.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 145 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 88 to 146.
- If starting from Ran Musu Gardens, do not engage many Mantid Drones together in Seijun Woods, their combined Deathly Swarms may overwhelm the party's healing.
- A monk player should watch Kappa groups spike damage.
- There are hidden Kappa popups in the sandy area to the west.
- The Dragon Festival quest A Strange Request removes around 50 Crimson Skulls.
- The Dragon Festival quest The Rampaging Yetis adds Yetis groups.