The Yeti Hunt
|The Yeti Hunt|
|Given by|| Zho |
in Kinya Province
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Track Down Zho|
|Followed by||An Audience with Master Togo (ranger)|
|Type|| Primary quest|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
Part of a Rangers job is hunting wildlife. Practise this by helping Zho to kill an elusive Yeti.
- Speak to Zho again when you are ready to begin hunting the Yeti.
- Help Zho hunt down and kill the Yeti.
- See Zho for your reward.
Talk with Zho, then follow her south to the yeti. It's level 10 but alone, so should be an easy kill for a full party. You won't have enough time to put down more than one trap, so don't be bothered really.
- 10 Wild Yeti
- "For months I have been trying to trap a particularly elusive Yeti. I have set rabbit traps to lure him, but I find the traps broken and the rabbits gone. Perhaps together we can do what I have been unable to alone."
- "I suggest you take some time to review the skills I am about to give you. When you are ready to go, speak with me again."
- Accept: "I'm happy to help."
- Decline: "Sorry, Yeti scare me."
- Ask: "Just stay close and be prepared to kill the Yeti when it shows itself."
- "I hope the Yeti has not escaped while you were busy daydreaming. Come! Let us go and find the beast."
Zho: "I noticed some tracks nearby; I think it is close, now."
Zho: "There it is! Attack!"
- "You might just make a good Ranger some day."
- Dragon Festival quests have been known to interfere with the yeti spawning.