Free the Fur
|Free the Fur|
|Given by|| Sujun |
in Sunqua Vale
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Locate Sujun|
|Followed by||Track Down Zho|
|Type|| Primary quest|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
As a quick test of how rangers work, Animal Liberation!
- Speak to Sujun once you are ready to go rescue the rabbits.
- Release all the rabbits from the traps. 3..0 of 3 rabbits still trapped.
- See Sujun for your reward.
After accepting the quest, simply follow Sujun to each of the Rabbit Cages. Click on each of them to free the rabbits held inside. After freeing the second rabbit, a level 6 Hungry Kappa will show up. It must be defeated. With Sujun helping, it shouldn't be difficult. After three rabbits are freed, the quest is complete.
- 1 Rabbits x3
- "<Character Name>, I am so glad you are here!"
- "I have just learned that live rabbits are being used as bait by a hunter who wishes to capture a Yeti. As if this were not horrible enough, it seems that the scent of the rabbits is attracting all sorts of other creatures, which are attacking travelers on the road nearby. I need you to help me free the rabbits before they or anyone else gets hurt!"
After freeing the first rabbit.
- "Sujun: There you go, little fellow! Imagine how frightened he must have been! Terrible, using these creatures as live bait...."
After freeing the second rabbit.
- Sujun: "Two rabbits freed, one left. It feels good to do good works, does it not?"
- Sujun: "Wait...do you smell that? I think something has caught the rabbits' scent and is coming in for a closer look. Get ready for a fight!"
After killing the Hungry Kappa.
- Sujun: "Ugly little critter, but I suppose everything has its place in this world, somewhere. We had better go and free that last rabbit before another of those things comes for it."
After freeing the third rabbit.
- Sujun: "We have done it! All of the rabbits have been freed. I feel warm and fuzzy inside."
- "Well, that was a day's work well done. You should feel very proud of yourself, <Character Name>. You are a true hero."
- Killing the Hungry Kappa is not mentioned as a quest objective, yet the quest cannot be completed without first killing it, even after opening the three cages. It is a good idea to wait at the second cage for this monster to show up, and kill it then.