From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen vanquish quest, a landmark, and a Dragon Festival mission.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
Haiju Lagoon comprises most of the lowlands of northeastern Shing Jea Island, including a somewhat large lagoon in its center that gives this area its name. The locals settled on the slopes to form Jatin Village and Linkei Township. The Crimson Skull has taken over Hanzing Pier in the northeast while an abandoned Daochu Village is along the norther beach, well within Naga territory.
Exit from Zen Daijun or travel northeast from Seitung Harbor through Jaya Bluffs.
The primary quest To the Rescue will lead Factions characters here.
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- At the exit into Zen Daijun.
- Champion of Balthazar
- West, at the exit into Jaya Bluffs.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Center, in Linkei Township.
- Available to any character
- Only available to Canthan-born characters
- 10 Gorobei (collector for 3 Naga Pelts)
- 20 Guardsman Kikuchiyo (collector for 1 Gold Crimson Skull Coin)
- 10 Junsu (collector for 2 Bonesnap Shells)
- 20 Mirko (collector for 3 Enchanted Vines)
- 10 Xi Gai (collector for 3 Elder Kappa Shells)
- 20 Takara Taji (artisan)
- 20 Lei (merchant)
- 10 Brother Hanjui (gatekeeper)
- 10 (20) Baasong
- 20 (20) Farmer Donlai (only after Zen Daijun)
- 20 (20) Miller Quang
- 2 (20) Nei
- 10 (20) Paomu
- 10 (20) Canthan Guard
- 2 (20) Canthan Child
- 10 (20) Canthan Peasant
- 10 (20) Su (from To the Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (20) Kai Ying (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (20) Sister Tai (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 10 (20) Professor Gai (from To The Rescue until To Zen Daijun)
- 3 Crane (on Tei Lake and Teipao Island)
- 3 Tiger (Near the exit into Jaya Bluffs. Often one right outside Zen Daijun.)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 16 (25) Oni (four hidden)
- two near the southeastern sandy area, near the portal to Zen Daijun
- one in the southwestern corner, slightly southeast from the upper falls,
- one east of Miller Quang
- 11 (24) Bonesnap Turtle
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Hunter
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Longbow
- 7 (23) Crimson Skull Healer
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Priest
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Ether Fiend
- 15 (25) Crimson Skull Mentalist
- 8 (23) Crimson Skull Seer
- 10 (24) Kappa
- 10 (24) Naga Warrior
- 6 (23) Naga Scout
- 6 (23) Naga Wizard
- 10 (24) Naga Raincaller
- 6 (23) Naga Witch
- 10 (24) Naga Bone Collector
- 12 (24) Grasping Root
- 16 (25) Dragon Lilly
Humans (Crimson Skull)
- 14 (28) Miki the Skull Spirit → (Miki's Staff)
- 16 (28) Tin Dao Kaineng → (Tin Dao's Staff)
- 16 (28) Baozo Evilbranch → (Baozo's Wand)
- Bleached Bones
- Daochu Village
- Haiju Lagoon
- Hanzing Pier
- Jatin Village
- Linkei Township
- Teipao Island
- Wahju Falls
- Yuroso Island
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Haiju Lagoon.|
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area: An Unwelcome Guest, Sentimental Treasures, Skin the Snake, The Bog Beast of Bokku, The Captured Son, The Naga Source, The Thieving Nanny, To the Rescue and To Zen Daijun.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 3.17% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 160 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 158 to 205 foes.
- You can reduce to as little as 61 if Cleansing Haiju Lagoon is active or completed. Note that finishing this quest will remove all of the enemies, including the bosses, and replace them with scavengers.
- There are hidden groups of Naga mobs near the small cave at Daochu Village.
- Tin Dao Kaineng can be dangerous due to the boss' Spirit Rift. Try to pull the two nearby groups apart. Daze the Naga boss to make it easier to interrupt. Keep spread out. Be prepared to flag heroes and henchmen away to avoid the rifts or to retreat.