|Region||Shing Jea Island|
Camp in the northwestern corner
A harbor town seen from Zuuyun Point
A village seen from Kaanai Caverns
Jaya Bluffs is the name given to the eastern half of Shing Jea Island's central mountain range. The bluffs are comprised of snow-covered mountains and inhabited by the warring Yeti and Sensali Tengu. Jaya Bluffs also overlooks the beaches on the northern side of the island, and settlements can be seen along the beach. A small encampment of Canthans are also found in the northwestern corner; what they are doing there is not known.
- Avatar of Dwayna
- South, at the exit into Seitung Harbor.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Voice of Grenth
- North, short distance northwest from Miki Lake.
- (these quests are only available to Factions characters)
- 15 (20) Gruut Snowfoot (collector for 3 Feathered Crests)
- 10 (20) Morokam (collector for 3 Stolen Supplies)
- 20 (20) Rei Ming (collector for 3 Silver Crimson Skull Coins)
- 20 (20) Canthan Guards (in the northwestern corner)
- 10 (20) Canthan Peasants (in the northwestern corner)
- 13 (27) Hanjuu Towerfist (Hanjuu's Bludgeoner)
- 13 (27) Ahvha Sankii (Ahvha's Longbow)
- 13 (27) Sanhan Tall Earth (Sanhan's Staff)
Points of interest
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- This area is a popular choice for Feather farming.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 2.4% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- When mapping, there is a small path in the top NW area, where one of the main Factions quests leads to, that may be missed.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 195 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 163 to 202 foes.
- There are pigs in this area that have strange animations- it can be seen here.