Zen Daijun (outpost)
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
A view from the explorable area
The valley of Zen Daijun has long been a holy place to the people of Cantha and a destination for pilgrims seeking enlightenment on Shing Jea Island. It is the home of Zunraa, an ancient protector that takes the form of a Kirin. Many weary travelers have been buoyed by the restorative properties of Zunraa's ancient shrines, which still stand to this day.
— in-game description
- The primary quest To Zen Daijun grants access, but any foreign characters will be left behind in Haiju Lagoon.
- Non-Factions characters will need to travel northeast across Jaya Bluffs and then southeast through Haiju Lagoon to find this mission outpost. If the party contains any Factions characters that have not completed To Zen Daijun (accepting the reward is not required), the gate from Haiju Lagoon will be closed.
- Access through Zen Daijun (explorable area) is unavailable because Guard Lae Fao will not grant access if the party contains any characters that have not completed Zen Daijun.
- 10 Brother Hanjui (mission briefing)
- 20 Kaiya Jaja (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- (all level 16)
- Talon Silverwing (Fighter)
- Zho (Archer)
- Sister Tai (Healer)
- Su (Grave)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Kai Ying (Earth)
- Panaku (Cutthroat)
- Professor Gai (Spirit)
- The exit portals shown on the map are one-way portals, allowing entry from Zen Daijun (explorable area), but not exit into that area.
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Upon entering this outpost for the first time (while on quest To Zen Daijun), any henchmen in your party leave.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Zen Daijun.|
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|