Zen Daijun (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, an explorable area, an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
A view from the explorable area
The valley of Zen Daijun has long been a holy place to the people of Cantha and a destination for pilgrims seeking enlightenment on Shing Jea Island. It is the home of Zunraa, an ancient protector that takes the form of a Kirin. Many weary travelers have been buoyed by the restorative properties of Zunraa's ancient shrines, which still stand to this day.
— in-game description
- 10 Brother Hanjui (mission briefing)
- 20 Kaiya Jaja (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- (all level 16)
- Talon Silverwing (Fighter)
- Zho (Archer)
- Sister Tai (Healer)
- Su (Grave)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Kai Ying (Earth)
- Panaku (Cutthroat)
- Professor Gai (Spirit)
- The exit portals shown on the map are one-way portals, allowing entry from Zen Daijun (explorable area), but not exit into that area.
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title.
- Upon entering this outpost for the first time (while on quest To Zen Daijun), any henchmen in your party leave.
|Towns and outposts in Shing Jea Island|
|Shing Jea Monastery • Minister Cho's Estate • Ran Musu Gardens • Seitung Harbor • Shing Jea Arena • Tsumei Village • Zen Daijun|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|