Zen Daijun (Winds of Change)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area during Winds of Change. This name is also used for an outpost, an explorable area before Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Storyline||Beyond: Winds of Change|
|Region||Factions: Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Seitung Harbor|
On the world map
Village on the southern mountain trail
Shrine of Zunraa
- Champion of Balthazar
- South, inside Ghachu Cave, nearer towards the eastern end.
- Lyssa's Muse
- West, at the exit into Seitung Harbor.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southeast, close to the signpost at Kei Beach.
- 8 (23) Scavenger Brute
- 8 (23) Scavenger Lookout
- 8 (23) Scavenger Chaplain
- 8 (23) Scavenger Witch
- 8 (23) Scavenger Trickster
- 8 (23) Scavenger Shaman
- 8 (23) Scavenger Butcher
- 8 (23) Scavenger Soulbinder
- 8 (23) Scavenger Ringleader
Points of interest
- Zunraa can be summoned to help your party by using a Shrine of Zunraa.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require killing roughly 255 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 254 to 339.
|Explorable areas during Winds of Change|
| Bukdek Byway • Haiju Lagoon • Minister Cho's Estate • Morostav Trail • Pongmei Valley • Rhea's Crater|
Shadow's Passage • Shenzun Tunnels • Silent Surf • Sunjiang District • The Undercity • Zen Daijun