Rhea's Crater (Winds of Change)
|Storyline||Beyond: Winds of Change|
|Region||Factions: The Jade Sea|
The Aurios Mines
Rhea's Crater lies on the eastern end of the Jade Sea. The whole of the area appears to be a large Luxon quarry with deep excavation works being carried out in multiple places. The unearthed jade stands as a grim reminder of the day the Jade Sea became frozen, as the preserved remains of fish, serpents, and other aquatic life forms can be seen within the jade blocks. The southern part of this area are narrow and deep pathways riddling through blocks of jade. The northern and middle portions are on higher ground with ledges where mining works are being carried out. The middle area also contains a small flooded section in the east. This area is crawling with Jade Sea wildlife and the Outcasts maintain long and fast patrols throughout this area.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, at the exit into the Aurios Mines.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Southwest, at the exit into Seafarer's Rest.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northwest, near the exit into Gyala Hatchery.
- Voice of Grenth
- South-center, on the high ground south of the large northern excavation area.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 28 (30) Lorelle Jade Cutter → Glass Arrows (Lorelle's Longbow)
- 28 (30) Incetol, Devout of Depths → Healing Burst (Incetol's Focus)
- 28 (30) Cultist Milthuran → Cultist's Fervor (Milthuran's Staff)
- 28 (30) Talous the Mad → Recurring Insecurity (Talous' Staff)
- 28 (30) Arius, Dark Apostle → Dark Apostasy (Arius' Sai)
- 28 (30) Delic the Vengeance Seeker → Vengeful Was Khanhei (Vengeance Seeker)
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 207 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 207 to 207 foes.
- After completion of Cleansing Rhea's Crater, the number of foes will be reduced to around 207, due to the player eliminating the Afflicted.
|Explorable areas during Winds of Change|
|Bukdek Byway • Haiju Lagoon • Minister Cho's Estate • Morostav Trail • Pongmei Valley • Rhea's Crater|
Shadow's Passage • Shenzun Tunnels • Silent Surf • Sunjiang District • The Undercity • Zen Daijun