|Campaigns|| Factions |
Eye of the North
- In Divine Path
- "It is an honor to meet you."
- In Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea explorable areas (at shrines)
- "We take our orders from the priest."
- "We're here to protect the shrine."
If you have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick faction points and haven't bribed the Kurzick Priest at that Resurrection Shrine:
- "Don't make me kill you."
- "Watch it!"
- In Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea outposts
Appears in your chat window (in the team channel) if your character is in an outpost (listed above) that is under Kurzick control when the Kurzick-Luxon border updates; also appears in outposts that cannot be under Luxon control, e.g. House zu Heltzer:
- "<Outpost name> is now under Kurzick control."
When talked to as allies:
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- If Luxons control an outpost listed above, Kurzick Guards will show up as corpses outside the outpost's portal.