From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mourning Veil Falls
The home of the scholarly House Durheim is not far from the border with the Jade Sea, but is well-protected by the dense petrified growth of the Echovald Forest and the waters of the Rijeka River. It is said that Durheim poetry owes its beauty not just to the innate talent of its authors, but to the natural splendor of nearby Mourning Veil Falls.
— in-game description
Durheim Archives resides in the southeastern portion of the Echovald Forest, and is the closest outpost to the Jade Sea outside Unwaking Waters.
Travel southeast through Morostav Trail from Vasburg Armory or east through Mourning Veil Falls from Amatz Basin.
- 10 Gerlinda Korbauch (collector for 5 Mantis Pincers)
- 20 Bathilda (merchant)
- 20 Anastacia (rare scroll trader)
- 10 Ulrich (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Devona (Fighter)
- 20 Lukas (Guardian)
- 20 Aidan (Archer)
- 20 Danika (Healer)
- 20 Redemptor Karl (Protection)
- 20 Brutus (Blood)
- 20 Eve (Cultist)
- 20 Sheena (Vile)
- 20 Erys Vasburg (Domination)
- 20 Cynn (Mage)
- 20 Nika (Deadly)
- 20 Professor Gai (Spirit)
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards (Depending on controlling faction)
- 10 Countess Sandra Durheim
- 10 Kurzick Gatekeeper
- 20 Kurzick Merchant
- Complete exploration of the outpost will contribute approximately 0.2% towards Canthan Cartographer title.