- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for an explorable area, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
For centuries the zu Heltzers have expanded and remodeled their House cathedral, adding new wings and levels on a yearly basis. Recently, the Council of Nobles determined the cathedral and the area around it should have an official name, since it had grown to the size of a large town. Count zu Heltzer predictably suggested the area be called Cathedral zu Heltzer, but the other House Nobles wouldn't hear of it, and Arborstone won the final vote.
— in-game description
The quest The Count's Daughter leads players here.
- 20 Helene (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Jamei (Healer)
- Eve (Cultist)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Mage)
- Nika (Deadly)
- Professor Gai (Spirit)
- You can get here without The Count's Daughter quest, by having more unspent faction of the allegiance not controlling Tanglewood Copse and not activating the resurrection shrine outside of Tanglewood Copse (by bribing the priest or killing the resurrection shrine NPCs). When your party wipes, your party will be resurrected at a shrine closer to Altrumm Ruins and/or the Arborstone outpost.