Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick)
|Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick)|
|Exit(s)||Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick)|
This fortress was designed by the famed Kurzick architect Lord Stein zu Heltzer more than five hundred years ago. One of the few remaining structures of true stone (which therefore dates from the time before the Jade Wind), Fort Aspenwood has long stood at a key strategic location along the Kurzick/Luxon border. The Kurzicks have managed to hold the fort against Luxon encroachment for centuries...but this arrangement may not last forever.
— in-game description
Roleplaying characters can enter this outpost from Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick). The quest Defend Fort Aspenwood leads the player here, but is not required to enter. Once the outpost has been unlocked on the map, roleplaying characters can use the Kurzick Recruiter as well.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Fort Aspenwood.|
- 24 Master Architect Gunther (mission briefing)
- 20 Hei Tsu (imperial faction)
- 10 Kurzick Bureaucrat (faction rewards)
- 10 Priest of Balthazar (faction rewards)
- 20 Suspicious Kurzick (travel NPCs)
- 10 Tolkano [Tournament] (faction rewards)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Zaishen Representative (travel NPCs)