Imperial faction is a representation of the efforts you have made in support of the Dragon Empire, and by extent your reputation with the empire. Your current amount of Imperial faction can be seen on the faction tab of the Hero panel.
There is a 100,000 Imperial faction limit per day, which is reset at 15:00 UTC (7:00 AM PST). The limit is doubled in Alliance Battles and Competitive Missions during their respective weekly bonuses.
- Imperial faction can be traded to Hei Tsu, found in all the Alliance Battles, Fort Aspenwood, and Jade Quarry outposts:
The maximum Imperial faction cap is the sum of the Kurzick and Luxon faction caps, allowing for a total cap of 140,000 faction.
- Use caution when exchanging all your faction: Hei Tsu will take any Imperial faction you have, but will only reward up to relevant cap (in Balthazar, Kurzick, or Luxon faction); you will lose any faction over that cap.
- The amount of Balthazar faction will be rounded down.
- Imperial faction was introduced in the June 2, 2011 update.
- The January 29, 2015 update introduced a limit on the amount of Imperial faction that can be gained in one day.