Luxon faction is a representation of the efforts you have made in support of the Luxons, and by extent your reputation with the Luxon Armada. Your current amount of Luxon faction can be seen on the faction tab of the Hero panel.
There are seven main ways to gain Luxon faction:
- Completing quests in the Jade Sea region of Cantha, where the Luxons live.
- Completing the Boreas Seabed, Gyala Hatchery, and Unwaking Waters missions the first time per character.
- Playing in the Luxon challenge missions (Zos Shivros Channel and The Aurios Mines).
- Killing foes in The Deep.
- Obtaining Blessing of the Luxons from a Luxon Priest outside of most cities or outposts controlled by Luxon, and then killing foes while in the explorable area the blessing was obtained. Price is 100 if you are Luxon, and 150 if you are Kurzick (50 for a bribe, 100 for the blessing; you also gain Luxon faction for the bribe), and the blessing will disappear if you change zones.
- Vanquishing explorable areas in the Jade Sea.
- Trading in Imperial faction.
The table below provides a summary of quests in and around Cavalon that can be performed to obtain faction points.
|Challenge of Strength||750||3000||250||-||Captain Elora||Cavalon|
|The Halcyon Job||1000||5000||250||-||Captain Lexis||Cavalon|
|→ Protect the Halcyon||750||3000||250||-||Captain Lexis||Cavalon|
|Attack the Kurzicks!||750||3000||250||-||Captain Juno||Cavalon|
|Night Raiders||750||3000||250||-||Captain Juno||Cavalon|
|Luxon Supply Lines||400||2000||150||Supplymaster Keleos||Archipelagos|
|The Jade Arena||400||2000||150||Arena Master Portus||Archipelagos|
|Charting the Jade Sea||500||5000||200||-||Sekai the Mapmaker||Maatu Keep|
Luxon faction can be traded to a Luxon Scavenger for the following:
|Method||Faction spent||Title points gained||Notes|
|Donate faction points to your guild||5,000||10,000||You must belong to a Luxon-allied guild.|
|Exchange faction points for Jadeite Shards||5,000||5,000|
|Exchange faction points for Passage Scrolls to the Deep||1,000||1,000|
|Exchange faction points for Luxon skills||3,000||6,000||Your character must be a level 20 roleplaying character that is a Luxon Supporter (rank 1)|
- Spending both faction types
Spending points for one faction causes an equal number of points to be deducted from both factions.
- There is no way to simultaneously farm both titles.
- Although sometimes you have little choice, it is always inefficient to simultaneously collect both types of faction.
- Some players will collect 10,000 points in both types in order for a character to complete both Befriending the Kurzicks and Befriending the Luxons quickly.
The faction cap is initially 10,000, and can be raised as high as 70,000 by completing various achievements. A Luxon Scavenger will list the missing achievements when asked about "Raising Luxon Faction cap".
|Achievement||Faction cap increase|
|Complete Befriending the Luxons||10,000|
|Complete Unwaking Waters from the Luxon side||7,000|
|Score 100 points in Zos Shivros Channel||1,000|
|Score 100 points in The Aurios Mines||1,000|
|Win a match for the Luxons in Fort Aspenwood||5,000|
|Win a match for the Luxons in Jade Quarry||5,000|
|Win an Alliance Battle for the Luxons||5,000|
|Achieve rank 1 in the Friend of the Luxons title track||5,000|
|Each additional rank in the Friend of the Luxons title track||1,000|
To finish the Protector of Cantha title, one must do both:
- Get 10,000 Luxon faction to complete Befriending the Luxons to open the Gyala Hatchery mission
- Get 10,000 Kurzick faction to complete Befriending the Kurzicks to open the The Eternal Grove mission.