Protect the Halcyon
|Protect the Halcyon|
|Section||The Jade Sea Quests|
|Given by||Captain Lexis |
(The Jade Sea)
|Preceded by||The Halcyon Job|
(Click to enlarge)
- Contact Rion.
- Protect the Halcyon from Outcast raiders. You have 7..0 groups remaining.
- See Captain Lexis for your reward.
This quest simply requires you to fight off several waves of attacking Outcasts. This is most easily accomplished with ranged attacks or spells. A warrior (or minion master) can tank the Outcasts as they head inside and move upwards to your position.
The ship is hollow with several levels of walkways inside. Rion is located up the first ramp, on the tiny first level. Talking to him immediately starts the waves of attackers. Head up the ramp to the second level and attack from here. This level is within casting range of the NPCs in the area (who have Word of Healing) and attacking range of the Outcasts on the ground.
Targeting opponents requires moving along the walkways rather than moving to ground level. Be careful of this when targeting the next opponent. Whether using the keyboard or the mouse to target opponents, game mechanics will move you downward rather than along the walkway to a viable shooting location.
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- Captain Lexis
- "The Leviathan, Halcyon, moves slowly and only through vast amounts of manpower and magic. It is a sitting target for any aggressor to prey upon. We have word from a scout that trouble is coming. Rion, like all Luxons, is not one to back down from a fight. Halcyon must not fall; she has taken years to build and is one of our primary defenses against the Kurzicks. Find Rion and inform him you are here to assist."
- "Help? Lexis is a fool. I can handle these whelps with one arm tied behind my back!"
- Captain Lexis
- "With one arm? He said that? Well, thank you for saving the Halcyon. She is a great asset to us."
- If somebody in your group has the Quest "The Halcyon Job" active, the assault will not start and your quest log states that you have 7 groups remaining.