From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about Khim, the Luxon. For the Monk henchman in Nightfall with a similar name, see Kihm.
- The Jade Sea
Quests involved in:
- "I think Ava likes you... see? She wants a kiss!"
- "Yeah, I named this blade. She's called Ava. Want to meet her?"
- "Captain, didn't we have a plan? Could have sworn there was a plan..."
- A khim is a type of dulcimer found in Thailand and Cambodia. The name appears to be a reference to both dialogue in the Firefly episode Heart of Gold relating to a dulcimer, and to Jayne Cobb's feminine-sounding name with an uncommon spelling.
- The dialogue is probably based on Jayne's misquoting of the saying "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride" in Objects in Space.
- Khim's weapon 'Ava' is probably inspired by Jayne's gun 'Vera'.
- Khim is a Warrior, which is in keeping with Jayne's job in the series.