From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about a location. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Exit(s)|| Gyala Hatchery|
The Aurios Mines
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, at the exit into the Aurios Mines.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Southwest, at the exit into Seafarer's Rest.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northwest, near the exit into Gyala Hatchery.
- Voice of Grenth
- South-center, on the high ground south of the large northern excavation area.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 5 (5) Reef Lurker
- 20 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 20 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 20 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 28 (30) Lorelle Jade Cutter → Glass Arrows (Lorelle's Longbow)
- 28 (30) Incetol, Devout of Depths → Healing Burst (Incetol's Focus)
- 28 (30) Cultist Milthuran → Cultist's Fervor (Milthuran's Staff)
- 28 (30) Talous the Mad → Recurring Insecurity (Talous' Staff)
- 28 (30) Arius, Dark Apostle → Dark Apostasy (Arius' Sai)
- 28 (30) Delic the Vengeance Seeker → Vengeful Was Khanhei (Vengeance Seeker)
- There are 7 hidden Oni groups (each consisting of 3 to 5 of them):
- Southwest of Grenth's shrine, at the southern end of the curving path at the western edge.
- In the inlet bordering the landmass west of Grenth's shrine.
- Short distance from the Gyala Hatchery exit, near the shrine.
- In a nook at the northeastern corner.
- At the end of the eastern path that leads away from the Aurios Mines.
- At both ends of the bridge just north of the petrified leviathan marked on the area map as a dark green square (see map), these ones have a chance to drop Ungues of the Oni.
- Arius, Dark Apostle is hostile to other groups and depending on how fast you can reach his location, he may already have been killed by other mobs.
- Wavecrest Stonebreak and Talous the Mad will fight each other when their patrol paths intersect.
- The eastern side of the central area contains actual water - a rarely seen thing in the Jade Sea region.
- This area has one boss of each profession available in Guild Wars Factions.
- Complete exploration of this area will yield about 2.4% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 240 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 229 to 271.
- Take note of the small Outcast groups that run quickly along their patrol paths.
- It may be possible that this area is named after Elder Rhea, although the reason is not known.
|Explorable areas in the Jade Sea|
|Archipelagos • Boreas Seabed • Maishang Hills • Mount Qinkai • Gyala Hatchery • Rhea's Crater • Silent Surf • Unwaking Waters|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|