Eye of the North
Luxon Guards appear in most outposts and explorable areas in Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea. They will appear in outposts only if that outpost is under control of the Luxons, and will similarly appear by Resurrection Shrines if that shrine is behind the Luxon border.
- In Divine Path
- "It is an honor to meet you."
- In Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea explorable areas (at shrines)
- "If you want to talk, talk to the priest."
- "We're here to protect the shrine."
If you have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon faction points and haven't bribed the Luxon Priest at that Resurrection Shrine:
- "Just give me an excuse."
- "Keep that up and I'll tear your head off."
- In Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea outposts
Appears in your chat window (in the team channel) if your character is in an outpost (listed above) that is under Luxon control when the Kurzick-Luxon border updates; also appears in outposts that cannot be under Kurzick control, e.g. Cavalon:
- "<Outpost name> is now under Luxon control."
When talked to as allies:
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- If Kurzicks control an outpost listed above, Luxon Guards will show up as corpses outside the outpost's portal.