Unwaking Waters (Kurzick)
Morostav Trail is a section of the Echovald Forest that borders the Jade Sea, close to the spot where the Jade Wind originated. As with other parts of the petrified forest, it is populated primarily by the Wardens, although there's a smattering of the Dredge as well as other wildlife.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Vasburg Armory (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Durheim Archives (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, at the exit into Unwaking Waters (Kurzick).
- Champion of Balthazar
- West, at the exit into Vasburg Armory.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Center, within Kurzick ruins.
- Melandru's Watcher
- South, at the exit into Durheim Archives.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 10 Acolyte Jorg
- 24 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 24 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20, 24 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20, 24 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 24 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 24 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
- 20 (26) Blood Drinker
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Dragon Moss
- 24 (26) Fungal Wallow
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 24 (26) Warden of Winds
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 24 (30) Ritualist's Construct → Soul Twisting (Kaolin Wand) (except during Cleansing Morostav Trail)
- 28 (30) Sunreach Warmaker → "Charge!" (Sunreach's Shield)
- 28 (30) Inallay Splintercall → Quick Shot (Inallay's Hornbow)
- 28 (30) Kyril Oathwarden → Cultist's Fervor (Kyril's Fervor)
- 28 (30) Arbor Earthcall → Shockwave (Arbor's Earth Staff)
- 24 (30) Falaharn Mistwarden → Beguiling Haze (Falaharn's Split Chakrams)
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 297 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 269 to 318.
- Mhenlo will spawn as an ally if a character in the party has Into the Whirlpool active; he will provide additional healing for the party.
- The boss Arbor Earthcall appears alone in the middle of the central lake, but on approach (he has a slightly larger aggro), 6 Warden of Seasons will popup around him.
- There are at least 5 spots around the lake with hidden Warden spawns (3 or 4).
- Along narrow paths be wary of hidden Warden and Blood Drinker spawns.
- Afflicted are hostile to other enemies on the map - if you let them fight it out, it can reduce enemy numbers by 30.
- This area is frequently speed cleared for Kurzick faction. This is called "Morostav Trail speed clear" (abbreviated as MTSC).
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 2.7% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
- This area is one of three in Factions (the others being Silent Surf and Mourning Veil Falls) where nine or more elite skills can be captured.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|