In outposts, Luxon Merchants provide discounted items for members of an alliance who have control over the outpost they are in. In explorable areas, these merchants only provide services to players who have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick faction points or have bribed the Luxon Priest at that Resurrection Shrine.
- Echovald Forest
- The Jade Sea
- "Select an item from my list below, then click "Buy.""
- "Select an item from your inventory below, then click "Sell.""
If you have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon faction points and haven't bribed the Luxon Priest at that Resurrection Shrine:
- "Why don't you find a Kurzick merchant?"
- "You're not welcome here."
|Item||Cost in explorable areas||Cost in outposts|
|Vial of Dye [Gray]||50||40|
|Expert Salvage Kit||400||320|
|Superior Salvage Kit||2||1 600|
|Superior Identification Kit||500||400|
|Rune of Holding||500||400|
|Small Equipment Pack||2 500||2|
|Kurzick Key or Luxon Key||-||480|
|Lockpick||1 500||1 200|
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||200||160|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||250||200|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||300||240|
- Luxon Keys are always offered in explorable areas, even in Echovald Forest where there are no Luxon Chests at all.