Expert Salvage Kit
|Expert Salvage Kit|
Uses remaining: [25...1]
Double-click to salvage upgrade components and [sic] crafting materials (rare or common) from an item.
— in-game description
An item used to salvage other items for both common and rare crafting materials. It is similar to a Salvage Kit, but with the potential to take more valuable parts of the salvage item.
On top of the chance to receive rare materials, Expert Salvage Kits also have at least one guaranteed chance to salvage the upgrade component of your choice from an item with salvageable modifiers, such as inscriptions. Items have a chance of being destroyed when salvaged for upgrades.
This kit has a default of 25 uses. The Superior Salvage Kit is also available, being functionally identical to this kit, except having 100 uses, costing significantly more, and having a different item icon.
- Any merchant (excluding pre-Searing, Ascalon City, Shing Jea Monastery, Kamadan, and Champion's Dawn) for 400.
- A faction merchant for 320.
- Collectors in exchange for 3 Factions or Nightfall quest reward trophies (except Ministerial Commendation and Imperial Guard Requisition Order).
- Randomly from a Royal Gift.
- The cost per use of this kit is 16.
- The resale value of this kit decreases by 8 each time it is used.
- The base chance, before the Wisdom and Treasure Hunter bonuses, of breaking an item upon salvaging an upgrade is 50%.
|List of consumables|
|Identification||Identification Kit Superior Identification Kit|
|Salvage||Salvage Kit Expert Salvage Kit Charr Salvage Kit Superior Salvage Kit Perfect Salvage Kit|