Perfect Salvage Kit
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Perfect Salvage Kit|
|Value||Can't be sold|
Uses remaining: [5...1]
Double-click to salvage upgrade components or crafting materials [sic] from an item. While using this kit to salvage out upgrade components, the item you are salvaging from will not break.
— in-game description
Perfect Salvage Kits allows one to salvage upgrade components from all kinds of equipment without the risk of breaking the salvaged item; they cannot be used on unidentified items or to salvage crafting materials.
|Edwin||Eye of the North, Embark Beach||250 , 25 , 25 , 1||Stealth Agent|
|Kwat||Rata Sum, Embark Beach||Not Too Clumsy|
|Eyja||Gunnar's Hold, Embark Beach||Slayer of Nightmares|
|Alcus Nailbiter||Central Transfer Chamber, Embark Beach||Gutsy Delver|
|Pokhe||Great Temple of Balthazar, Embark Beach||3 , 50||None|
- As a reward for completing Cold as Ice
- As a random drop from a Paper Wrapped Parcel or Royal Gift.
- The cost of each use is 50 , 5 , 5 and 1/5 (or 30 and 16 ).
- Common uses of a Perfect Salvage Kit:
- Salvaging valuable runes or insignias from character's armor pieces.
- Salvaging valuable upgrade components from a valuable weapon.
- Salvaging the first upgrade component from dropped armor or weapons with two valuable upgrades.
- Hero armor is unbreakable, so using this type of salvage kit on it is unnecessary. An Expert Salvage Kit can safely be used on hero armor instead.
|Consumable crafter goods|
|List of consumables • Consumable set|
|All||Scroll of Resurrection Star of Transference Perfect Salvage Kit|
|Reputation specific||Armor of Salvation Essence of Celerity Grail of Might Powerstone of Courage|
|List of consumables|
|Identification||Identification Kit Superior Identification Kit|
|Salvage||Salvage Kit Expert Salvage Kit Charr Salvage Kit Superior Salvage Kit Perfect Salvage Kit|