Scroll of Resurrection
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Scroll of Resurrection|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
— in-game description
- As a reward for completing The Justiciar's End.
- As a random drop from a Paper Wrapped Parcel or Royal Gift.
- Crafted by these NPCs for 250 , 25 , 25 , 1 :
NPC Location Title requirements Edwin Eye of the North, Embark Beach Stealth Agent Kwat Rata Sum, Embark Beach Not Too Clumsy Eyja Gunnar's Hold, Embark Beach Slayer of Nightmares Alcus Nailbiter Central Transfer Chamber, Embark Beach Gutsy Delver
- Although this item is called a "scroll", it cannot be sold to a rare scroll trader.
- This can be used when affected by Frozen Soil.
- Prior to the July 12, 2012 update, the affected party members were also teleported to the user but with zero energy. This allowed the scroll to be used to bypass unopened gates/doors.
|Consumable crafter goods|
|List of consumables • Consumable set|
|All||Scroll of Resurrection Star of Transference Perfect Salvage Kit|
|Reputation specific||Armor of Salvation Essence of Celerity Grail of Might Powerstone of Courage|