The Justiciar's End
|The Justiciar's End|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Glayvin |
in Alcazia Tangle
|Preceded by||Moths to a Flame|
- Speak to Justiciar Naveed when you are ready to face the White Mantle.
- Repel the White Mantle.
- See Glayvin for your reward.
- 15,000 Experience
- 250 Asura reputation points
- Scroll of Resurrection
You will be in an explorable version of Tarnished Haven with Justiciar Naveed.
Fairly large groups of White Mantle will come from the southern portal. A second group will come as soon as you finish off the first group, and so on. There are 7 waves. Don't be discouraged, as these Mantle will be fairly easy to kill. Focus your fire on the White Mantle Priests and stay clear of the Searing Heat cast by White Mantle Savants. When all the groups are dead, Lazarus the Dire will come forth. You do not need to fight him, just watch the confrontation between him and the justiciar.
- 20 Glayvin (in Alcazia Tangle only)
- 18 (20) Justiciar Naveed (in Alcazia Tangle as well during the fight)
- 24 Lazarus the Dire
- 20 (26) White Mantle Zealot
- 20 (26) White Mantle Seeker
- 20 (26) White Mantle Priest
- 16 (25) White Mantle Ritualist
- 16 (25) White Mantle Sycophant
- 16 (25) White Mantle Savant
- "Your friend over there...the gloomy one...he says it is time. Time is not a thing, an object you can see or hear or create. It merely exists...or rather we exist within it. As I was explaining this to him in detail, he interrupted and mentioned something about a battle. Nasty things, battles. I wish to have no part, no part at all. That was not part of our arrangement. But you could help him. He is your friend. Besides I suddenly have an idea for a time machine."
- "It's strange. I didn't think I would be so calm knowing what lies ahead. Perhaps I have made peace with the crimes of my past? One can only hope.... What of you, friend? Are you ready?"
- "I fear this will be the last time we shall fight at each other's side. It was good to know you, even for such a brief period. Are you ready?"
- Lazarus the Dire: "Pitiful humans. My brothers are dead, but I will tolerate your existence no longer."
- Justiciar Naveed: "Wait! It is me you're after, Lazarus. There's no need to harm these people any further. I...I surrender to your will."
- Lazarus the Dire: "Surrender? That was never an option. Your only choices are death and...death. You are a tool that has served its function. Your usefulness has ended. Disappear, now, from this world."
- Justiciar Naveed: "Goodbye..."
- Lazarus the Dire: "What...? What...is this? Something is wrong! My power twists upon itself! What have you done to me?"
- Lazarus the Dire: "Accursed human! You have done this to me! I will not forget this!"
- Lazarus the Dire: "Countless generations will suffer for your actions this day!"
- "So it ends, so it ends.... A curious thing happened here this day. That creature, the one you called an Unseen One, possesses such frightful power. It is removed from the pattern of the world, but for how long? And yet, I wonder...what might have been learned from it? Ah, well. There is knowledge yet to find and paths yet to walk."
- It is possible to go through the portal to Alcazia Tangle and explore the whole area without interference from the regular foes.