From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Machine Krewe Members → Asuran Bodyguard
- North, at the exit into Riven Earth.
- North-northeast, among the Tengu.
- Northeast, at the exit into Arbor Bay.
- East, at the rope bridge by the river.
- Southeast, at the exit into Tarnished Haven.
- South-southeast, slightly north of Kemil the Inept.
- South-southwest, at the start of a long north-south cliff.
- West, at the exit into Magus Stones.
- Justiciar Naveed
- The Justiciar's End (Difficulty: Master)
- 20 Jwup (collector for 5 Quetzal Crests)
- 20 Machine Krewe Member (offers the Asuran Bodyguard blessing)
- 20 Florggi (after completing A Little Help)
- 20 Jezza (after completing A Little Help)
- 20 Oggy (after completing A Little Help)
- 20 Asura Commoner
- 20 Asura Elder
- 20 Asura Trooper
- 20, 21, 22, 23 (26) Cloudtouched Simian
- 20, 21, 22, 23 (26) Simian Spiritcaller
- 20, 21, 22, 23 (26) Redhand Simian
Approaching Oggy before giving him Taro Leaves
- Oggy: "Hello ladies. How you doin'?"
- Florggi: "Oh Oggy, not again. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested!"
- Oggy: "Who said I was even talking to you? I was directing my query at this fine young lady with you. Hey there darlin'. How YOU doin'?"
- Jezza: "*giggle*"
- Florggi: "Jezza, please. This scrawny little ooze ball isn't worth a second glance. Beat it, Oggy. Come on, let's go."
- Jezza: "Sorry. I have to go now. Nice meeting you, Oggy."
- Oggy: "Ladies, ladies, please. Why the cold shoulder? The Oggmeister's boiling over with a potful o' love ready to thaw out these frigid hearts."
- Florggi: "Because you're weird, smelly, and have teeny-tiny ears. That's why. Jezza, let's go!"
After you've given Oggy Taro Leaves
- Florggi: "Oggy, what in the heck do you have on your head? Did you get attacked by a salad? You look ridiculous!"
- Oggy: "Ladies, no need to stare. I realise not everyone can carry off this look as well as I can. Tell you what. If you're nice, maybe I'll let you come a little closer and touch 'em."
- Florggi: "..."
- Jezza: "They're very cute, Oggy"
- Oggy: "Ha! Score one for the Oggmeister."
- Florggi: "Ew, gross! You don't actually like this creep, Jezza?"
- Jezza: "What? A girl can't compliment another Asura on his impeccable taste?"
- Oggy: "Yeah! Alright! That's what I'm talkin' about!"
- Florggi: "Disgusting! Don't encourage him. Ugh...I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore."
- Jezza: "Oh blow it out your floppy ears."
- Oggy: "Flawless victory! Uh huh! Who's the man? Me, thats who."
- Jezza: "Okay, Oggy. You can shut up now."
- Oggy: "Yes, Ma'am."
- Mysterious Stone Heads
- Interactive objects
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests yielded roughly 227 foes or so. Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 220 to 243.
- When engaging dinosaurs in Hard mode (excluding Raptors), forgetting to spread out in their area of effect damage will easily kill bunched up heroes and henchmen. Ceratadons particularly must be avoided at melee range due to their deadly spells.
- Shing Jea Sherman can be used as an additional ally for foes to target, which can relieve some pressure off your party.
- When looking for your final foes, remember there is a group of Simians right up against the portal to Arbor Bay.
- This area can be completely explored without enemies during the quest Insidious Remnants for Master of the North.
- The bridge in the northwest corner of Alcazia, next to Magus Stones portal, and the one in the northeast corner, near Arbor Bay, each contain a white (untextured) male warrior model in Luxon armor. These may be graphics relics, similar to "The Naked Man" models that used to be in Gunnar's Hold and Bukdek Byway.
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|