|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Shards of Orr
Arbor Bay ruins
Arbor Bay is an explorable area on the east side of the Tarnished Coast. The krait are spread out across its eastern hills and waterways, while simians make their home in the ancient ruins in the northwest section. Patrols of Wind Riders circle the lake in the southwest. Ventari can be found on a small island near the center of the lake; his sanctuary is also home to the Pale Tree from which the firstborn sylvari will eventually arise.
- 10 Alacena
- 15 Ronan
- Kapunk (collector of 5 Incubus Wings)
- Eland Ruskind (merchant)
- Shanda Ginkit (artisan)
- 5 Albino Rat (in the enclosed area with the ruins)
- 5 Iguana (towards the southeast)
- 5 White Crab (in the watery areas)
- 24 (26) Venomweaver
- 20 (26) Chromatic Drake
- (26) Aggressive Hippopotamus (Hard mode only)
- 20..24 (26) Cloudtouched Simian
- 20..24 (26) Simian Spiritcaller
- 20..24 (26) Redhand Simian
- 25 Elder Crocodile (hard mode only, in a small pond near the Shards of Orr exit)
- 20 (26) Cryptwing Incubus
- 20 (26) Bloodbath Incubus
- 20 (26) Bloodthirst Incubus
- 20 (26) Stormcloud Incubus
- 18...19 (25), 20...23 (26) Krait Neoss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Devouss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Necross
- 20...23 (26) Krait Hypnoss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Arcanoss
- 20 (26) Wind Rider
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 469 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 375 to 563 foes.
- Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 375 to 563.
- O Brave New World will increase the amount of enemies by about 50, although you can vanquish the area prior to triggering the quest spawns to reduce the kill count.
- The Cipher of Kormir will cause an additional boss, Facet of Spirit, to spawn.
- Aggressive Hippopotami (around Ventari's sanctuary) and Elder Crocodiles (in the southeast) spawn only in hard mode.
- Several groups of Wind Riders (some large, some small) patrol quickly around Ventari's sanctuary in a counter-clockwise direction. They are also found moving quickly in the forests to the southwest.
- A cave just outside Vlox's Falls and one halfway to the Shards of Orr have hidden Venomweavers.
- The enclosed area surrounding the ruins has many groups of hidden Incubi, some will spawn right next to Simian groups.
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|